The semi-gated community wraps around a secluded bay in a private setting, providing exceptional views and access to the lake.
Luxury resort amenities include:
- 300 feet of pebbled beach lakefront
- Buoy access for overnight boat parking and dock access for short term boat parking (Limit one per lodge rental)
- Access to our 3500 square foot clubhouse, complete with fitness center, self-serve bar, fireside lounge, steam room, sauna, and billiards room.
- Outdoor salt water pool and hot tub (Open seasonally from the May long weekend-early October, weather permitting)
- Furnished lower and upper tanning decks
- Large community gas fire pit
- Outdoor games including ping pong, lawn games and more!
- Indoor games including foosball, air hockey, poker table, billiards table, and board games
- Onsite water rentals including paddle boat, paddle boards and kayaks
Choose from three, four, or five bedroom lodges ranging in size from 1,600 to 2,500 square feet. Our lodges are located in three main areas of the resort: Lakefront, middle/2nd row, or elevated/3rd row. Natural wood and stone exteriors, private garages and expansive decks and patios that offer breathtaking lake and mountain views remind you that this is definitely not the summer cottage or cabin that most associate with a summer rental. Each Lodge has an upscale, rustic style and are accented with dramatic, vaulted ceilings and post and beam construction. Open plan layouts and gourmet island kitchens are perfect for family gatherings or entertaining while spa inspired baths allow for private indulgences.